Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Forgotten BIS username

I have recently changed the password for my email and received a message on my phone from Blackberry saying I would need to re-validate my email to continue receiving emails on my phone. I went into email setup to do this but I need to log in with my...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lumia 820 what is 'other' storage

I have a Lumia 820 Windows 8 phone and although it is ok, there is a problem with memorystorage. I don't have that many apps but when I check the phone storage I have 2.94 designated as 'other' does anybody know what this is and how do I get rid of i...

Pete208 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Windows 8x phone keeps loosing the sim card

Hi my HTC Windows 8x phone over the last month has started to loose the sim and requires to be shutdown and started again to have the sim found, recently it has been loosing the sim up to 4 times a day which is getting really frustrating - anyone kno...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 920

Any new news on the Nokia Lumia 920 becoming available on O2? The EE exclusivety finishes today (31st December 2012) and as of yet there has been no definitive answer from any of the other networks, other than the odd rumour on a tech site. There is ...

• 190 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s2 on jellybean?

Does anyone know if or when jellybean is out for the s2 please ?I`m still on icecream butty lol and need jellybean a.s.a.p. Cheers guys......

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text and web

i have the text and web data plan for 300 texts and 500MB of Data that i top up £10 and it takes £5 for my plan. my data and text plan ended and then i was informed through an O2 pop up message that i get internet for £1 per day when i did not ask fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos