Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia n8 voicemail

i keep getting a text saying i have new voicemail when i restart my phone but there is none there and i have the icon on the home screen saying i have a voicemail but there is none there i have deleted them all

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Text and Web

Have just signed up for the Blackberry text and web package. What I'm unsure about is what happens if I forget to top-up the required £15 per month? I take it the e-mail and web facilities will cease to work but will they revive if I then top-up?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 800 Charging Issues

My Nokia Lumia is just over a year old. The last few weeks it seems the battery has been dying very quickly. Now it seems to charge but only just above critical (where the heart appears) this means I have to keep it plugged in constantly to use it an...

sambob11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Q10 display problem

Anyone help with this? Every time I make or receive a call the screen immediatley goes black and unresponsive. If I try swiping up to wake the screen it lights for a second and then goes black again, almost as if the daylight sensor is not working. I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Diconnect from internet Nokia Asha 300

Live chat unable to help and assure me that when the boxed G or boxed E symbol appears next to the battery life indicator, it mereley means that an interrnet connection is open and that I am not using any data. However, I have not been using the inte...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 920 Screen Unresponsive

Hi. I have recently recieved my Nokia Lumia 920 in the last two months. I have had no issues with it what so ever until the last 3 days where the screen has become completely unresponsive. I have access to 3 buttons on side (Volume, Power, Camera) Ot...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 820 not recieving text messages

can anyone help, I have noticed over the last few days that text messages are very delayed and then arrive all at once hours later and today I haven't recieved any at all. I have switched the phone off and back on again and even took the battery out ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 925

http://wmpoweruser.com/nokia-lumia-925-coming-to-o2-uk-on-june-13th-with-exclusive-white-variant/ http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/nokia-lumia-925-comes-to-o2-in-white-vodafone-in-black-50011207/

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos