Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia 800 Charging Issues

sambob11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My Nokia Lumia is just over a year old.  The last few weeks it seems the battery has been dying very quickly.

Now it seems to charge but only just above critical (where the heart appears) this means I have to keep it plugged in constantly to use it and obviously can't take it out and about.

Has anyone else had this issue?   Are there any fixes I can try before taking it in for a costly repair?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Take a back up of the phone with Zune, then do a hard reset. If that doesn't fix it, send it in for repair.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Take a back up of the phone with Zune, then do a hard reset. If that doesn't fix it, send it in for repair.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2