Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLOCKING AN INDIVIDUAL NUMBER ON A NOKIA LUMIA

I have had Nokia mobiles for years and wanted to keep the tradition going when I recently upgraded to a Lumia 820. I am very happy with the upgrade however unlike on previous models, the Lumia does not appear to have an in built facilty to block cert...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MYO2APP for Windows phone

I have just had a surreal "chat" with a Sylvia on O2's live chat.At one stage she told me that O2 no longer sells Windows phones!!But might this be a clue to why there is no MYO2APP for Windows yet? Could it be that Telefonica have effectively droppe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 520 loosing SMS PAYG settings

My wife bought a Nokia lumia 520 last week as an upgrade on Pay As You Go, having to have a sim change to do it, which was done for her in the Durham O2 shop. She found she was receiving SMS texts but when she tried sending one it would not let her.L...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry Curve - White screen fault

My Blackberry keeps crashing with the screen going white before it reboots itself. Used to happen 2-3 times a day and now it is within seconds of every time I use it. The "scroll" button also gets stuck, which can trigger the crash. Any suggestions?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone nokia 520

very new to this, but can someone advise me if it is possible to enter birthday dates and the year on my new phone (Nokia 520) that will change the age of the entry every year. i have always been able to do this one my old phone. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Off reach - How do I know that people are trying to call me ?

Hi, I'm unlucky to live to in spot with very weak signal. Very often people are calling me and there is no track of any kind of that activity. What shall I do ? I had phone with other provider and every time someone tried to reach me I got txt with t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia lumia 1020

Does any one know when ots going to be released as I can upgrade next month should I wait for the 1020 or just go with the 925

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blackberry bolt on

does the blackberry bolt on for £5 a month include blackberry messenger?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos