Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia 520

i have a nokia 520 but dont like it,i have been given a samsung galaxy s11 do i need to get a new sim card.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Network Signal - wr6 area

I have no network signal now for 6 hours - and its not just my phone my partners phone is also without a signal - yet the signal checker states there is no problems in my area - can anyone let me know what is going on please

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 620 factory re-set time?

HELP! My speaker wasn't working at all couldn't hear my phone ring or hear anything when I dialled out so did a factory re-set before sending it back but that's been going on for 2 hours now, seems like a really long time.Anyone how long it should or...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 800 power button just stopped working plz help

Hi GuysI really hope somebody can help me. My lumia 800 for some bizarre reason was working fine then i picked it up to text and the power button wouldnt start the screen back up. I cant switch it off either. The phone will receive calls and work fin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS SETTINGS HTC Windows Phone 8X O2

Hello, Don't mean to be a pain and you probably get loads of these questions - My MMS settings for my new HTC 8 are not working - I've tried looking through forums for the answer but no such luck. Is there some sort of dummy guide for setting up MMS ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy s4 mini

Can anyboldy help me out please? I have the galaxy s4 mini phone and I set my pic and name on the screen when it locks however I spelt my name wrong and I cannot remember how to change the name as I forgot how I did it! Also there are 3 home screens ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

mms picture messaging

my blackberry is not letting me send picture messages. it did once but now its not. why is this happening? help

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 900 touchscreen being crazy

My Lumia 900 has been havin issues with it's touchscreen. Every now and then it will completely spaz out as if it's constantly bein pressed and is activatin apps, calls, etc. Is this common and will i need to send it back to Nokia?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 620 Internet connection

I can't get my new L620 to connect to the internet. I have requested settings by text several times. The phone connects to my BT router/hub either using the WAP connection or the openzone but doesn't get beyond this.

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos