Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can i use my pay as you go in Austrailia

Hi guysmy father in law is going to Austrailia early next year and has a pay as you go nokia c2 phone on O2..firstly will it work over there and on O2,or is it better to get a sim card over there he is going for 6 weeks?regards

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing address

How do you update your billing address? I want to top up but my billing address is back in the US

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia bluetooth to pavilion dv7

I am having problems with bluetooth I am not able to transfer data either way, laptop (Pavilion dv7) to 'phone (Nokia 113) or 'phone to laptop. My laptop has recognised my 'phone & the 'phone has recognised the laptop. Why can I not do a transfer? Th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup phone for overseas travel - Code required?

Hi.I'm hoping to use my old Nokia N95 handset when I go overseas in a few days, as a backup. I originally bought it via o2 in 2007 as part of an 18 month contract. I have been advised that o2 can provide me with an unlock code which will enable me to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't change to 2G on Lumia 1020

Hello all, Just wondering if there's a particular reason that 2G can't be selected as the data option on my 1020? I understand when there's no 4G or 3G it will drop to 2G… but sometimes in order to preserve battery for a long time, or if not using da...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

settings

how do i get the settings for mms pics on blackberry,carnt recieve them

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! RE: Lumia 520 help

Hi everyone, Hoping someone can help........... I have just bought a Lumia 520 (my first smart phone), previously had a Nokia X2-00 on PAYG and used opera mini for web. Hardly used my 100MB data allowance ever. Totally new world with the Lumia, but b...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Lumia 1020 Accessories - Different Colours!!!

Hi O2 Community I am the proud owner of the Nokia Lumia 1020. When I open the box with my £150 worth of free accessories, I received: A Black Camera Grip A Yellow Wireless Case, and A White Wireless Charger Pad.I chose the black Nokia Lumia 1020 and ...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I access my phone book online?

I have recently broken my Nokia Lumia 520 and need my contacts for work. However, I don't have another phone to insert my micro sim at the moment and really need these contacts for work, even access to Whatsapp where my contacts are saved. Is it even...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos