Did you mean: 

Oppo find x2 pro delayed?

Dazza1996
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good evening!

I recently ordered the oppo find x2 pro and I saw on B&O website for the headphones that the phone is meant to be released on the 10th of this month. Just logging onto my o2 now it says the device is being delayed and the delivery will be 2 weeks? Does anyone have any information with what is going on with the launch because I've already waited over a month for the phones release!

All the best,

Daz
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Oddjobhk
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Just been online with very helpful O2 help rep and he advised me phone is in stock and I should be getting my device soon, however it is first come first serve basis 😞

Regards

@Oddjobhk wrote:

Bit annoyed, O2 website says phone is in stock ready for delivery next day and yest I have heard nothing aboutmy pre order from a few weeks back rage

@Dazza1996 wrote:
Good evening!

I recently ordered the oppo find x2 pro and I saw on B&O website for the headphones that the phone is meant to be released on the 10th of this month. Just logging onto my o2 now it says the device is being delayed and the delivery will be 2 weeks? Does anyone have any information with what is going on with the launch because I've already waited over a month for the phones release!

All the best,

Daz

Message 31 of 33

Simon7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered mine on 10 June and no update yet when I’ll get it. I spoke to somebody earlier at O2 who told me they are showing as out of stock and the website wasn’t updated. They are waiting on more stock soon! 👎
Message 32 of 33

Oddjobhk
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

HI

I ordered on 4th June and my phone is due for delivery on 20th June so expect it soon

Hope this helps

Message 33 of 33