Did you mean: 

Oppo find x2 pro delayed?

Dazza1996
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good evening!

I recently ordered the oppo find x2 pro and I saw on B&O website for the headphones that the phone is meant to be released on the 10th of this month. Just logging onto my o2 now it says the device is being delayed and the delivery will be 2 weeks? Does anyone have any information with what is going on with the launch because I've already waited over a month for the phones release!

All the best,

Daz
Message 1 of 33
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145948 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28087 Solutions

@Dazza1996 

We're all customers like yourself.

Try customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145948 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28087 Solutions

@Dazza1996 

We're all customers like yourself.

Try customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 33

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just spoke to online chat... Debatable whether I got correct info tho... He said "delayed by 2 weeks..... But will start shipping from 10th and first come first served basis..... So non the wiser really
Message 3 of 33

Insomnium
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've also just spoken to live chat and was given no assurances whatsoever regarding when I can expect to get it. I pre-ordered pretty much as soon as it went live on the store. Really dissapointing as I've been looking forward to the launch for this for a while now and as far as I can tell there's no availability issues with other retailers.

Message 4 of 33

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Agreed.... I kind of expected to get confirmation tonight for delivery tomorrow or 10th but nothing.. And all other phone providers and retailers seem to be still saying 10th
Message 5 of 33

KernowFire
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Been refreshing my emails all day waiting. Am still hopeful of getting it tomorrow.
Message 6 of 33

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
On had nothing.... If I'm not getting it tomorrow I will be cancelling order... For simple reason I have had no correspondence since order... Nothing to say delayed.... Order on way.... blah blah..... My mate on EE Has had email saying dispatched for delivery.... He has also had 2 emails since ordering 2 weeks ago saying order is progressing etc etc
Message 7 of 33

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone heard of being delivered tomorrow
Message 8 of 33

Insomnium
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm giving them to the end of the week otherwise I'll then be cancelling as well. O2 have dropped the ball massively on this one considering no other major retailers are having issues.
Message 9 of 33

Insomnium
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Automated out of stock email on day of release. What an absolute joke.
Message 10 of 33