Did you mean: 

Oppo find x2 pro delayed?

Dazza1996
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good evening!

I recently ordered the oppo find x2 pro and I saw on B&O website for the headphones that the phone is meant to be released on the 10th of this month. Just logging onto my o2 now it says the device is being delayed and the delivery will be 2 weeks? Does anyone have any information with what is going on with the launch because I've already waited over a month for the phones release!

All the best,

Daz
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
CPW best day delivery on EE VODAFONE AND SOMETIME ELSE..... EE in stock mutch day delivery... Mobiles.co.uk in stock etc etc and the list goes on... O2..... No stock..... Be surprised if they even had any..... No idea when they're getting... Shambles..... How will this affect the headphone deal...... We will need to wait longer to apply and wait for them now...... Shambles is a good wot for it..... I'm off to EE OFF I DO NOT RECEIVE OR HAVE INFORMATION AS TO WHEN I'M RECIEVING IT
Message 21 of 33

MrHewlett
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well "apparently" the headphone claim time is not affected as the clock starts ticking from date of delivery.... Or so the O2 person said
Message 22 of 33

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm that case would it not affect it... As Roy claim 14 dais after receiving handset.... So now we can't claim ten the 5th of never never when we get it
Message 23 of 33

MrHewlett
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm just going on what the chap on the phone said. Either way we should all be holding our new phones right now but we aren't
Message 24 of 33

Insomnium
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Keep an eye on your emails folks. I've just had confirmation of dispatch on mine. Communication on this has still been rubbish, not knowing when I was gonna get it now or 2 weeks time, but relieved it's on the way.
Message 25 of 33

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just had dispatched email and DHL tracking.....still think they **bleep** up somewhere
Message 26 of 33

Oddjobhk
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I ordered the PDP did say 4 weeks delivery and I have been getting regular updates and apologies so not too stressed about it. I think the H8i claim is still valid until 27th July so should be ok. 

Admitedly when my mates recevied their phones today I was like frowning2

Thus is life and hopefully when I do get it the anticipation will have made Precious all the more exciting

Message 27 of 33

pciechulska
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Who have already x2, how many day times wsiting now?
Message 28 of 33

Oddjobhk
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Bit annoyed, O2 website says phone is in stock ready for delivery next day and yest I have heard nothing aboutmy pre order from a few weeks back rage

@Dazza1996 wrote:
Good evening!

I recently ordered the oppo find x2 pro and I saw on B&O website for the headphones that the phone is meant to be released on the 10th of this month. Just logging onto my o2 now it says the device is being delayed and the delivery will be 2 weeks? Does anyone have any information with what is going on with the launch because I've already waited over a month for the phones release!

All the best,

Daz

Message 29 of 33

pp763
Level 3: Thinker
  • 79 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered about an hour ago based on the in stock status and got the automated email saying out of stock. Still says in stock online and also customer service says its in stock
Message 30 of 33