Did you mean: 

Oppo find x2 pro delayed?

Dazza1996
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good evening!

I recently ordered the oppo find x2 pro and I saw on B&O website for the headphones that the phone is meant to be released on the 10th of this month. Just logging onto my o2 now it says the device is being delayed and the delivery will be 2 weeks? Does anyone have any information with what is going on with the launch because I've already waited over a month for the phones release!

All the best,

Daz
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Insomnium
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Your communication on this issue has been unbelievably poor. The first I'm hearing officially that my order won't arrive today is on the morning I was supposed to get it, I ordered literally as soon as they were available on the store so I doubt anyone has actually got one, as promised by O2, on day of release.
Message 11 of 33

MrHewlett
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have had the same issue. Every other provider is saying In stock and available for delivery next day, I specifically took the day off work as not to miss delivery!!! Absolutely appalling from O2 tempted to cancel all together and change provider.
Message 12 of 33

Cleoriff
  • 123877 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7496 Solutions

Shop pages showing Delayed by two weeks'

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/oppo/find-x2-pro-5g 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 33

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My mates ones of out for delivery with DPD (EE)..... I have had no email confirmation of delivery od out of stock..... No correspondence at all
Message 14 of 33

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This is way I stayed clear of O2 in past...... I'm off n back to EE
Message 15 of 33

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just good generic text... "Sorry its taking a little longet longer than we hoped to send your order.... We are still expecting stock soon.. We'll text you again soon as we have delivery"..... My first point with this is some of you ordered soon as handset went live on website so why no stock.... I ordered on 30th May...... Web site continuously said 10th for delivery until just lately.... If I had known I corks hand cancelled and re ordered from EE AND HAD HANDSET TODAY..... My mates is 6 delivery away and 45 minutes..... *bleep* off is not the words
Message 16 of 33

Insomnium
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
For reference mine was also placed on May 30th which to the best of my knowledge is when preorders went live. I've been looking forward to this phone launching for months so I've been checking the store every day for it to appear. Disappointed is an understatement.
Message 17 of 33

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And absolutely no info as to what problem is..

.. And on line chat is absolutely useless as per my chat with them other day

My mate has his from EE....charging as we talk
Message 18 of 33

Printerman
  • 21 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And also is this 2 weeks from when??.... Its said that on website for at least 5 days... Its 2 weeks from then from now from never.... Give yourself a shake O2 and give us some information
Message 19 of 33

MrHewlett
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I called the helpline this morning, all I was told was "I'm not to sure when we are getting more in, we re stock every Friday" I'm sorry but as many of you have said O2 have massively messed up here. I wish I had just switched provider now. If no luck in 7 days then O2 can shove it
Message 20 of 33