cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy & Paste

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some time ago Cleoriff detailed (bullit point style) how to do the above ..... which I could follow 

I can't find the post, despite using the Search O2 Community facility

I just thought if perhaps Cleoriff or others could find time to do the same again for me, I'd be very grateful, & could so easily find the instructions again in the future using the subject 'Copy & Paste' in the Search O2 Community facility

thank you

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using the snipping tool to crop images & then trying to post them into the copy & paste thread

but I'm having difficulty

can it be done? its probably me being somewhat dim slight_frown

Message 81 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous  Do you use Windows 7?   If so there is a neat little app called SNIPPING TOOL that can be used very easily to copy any area of your screen.  It could be used to crop photos and save the result to your desktop (or whatever folder you choose) and then you could copy & paste into messages or use the Community Insert Image function.

just re-read this post & would like to know how I 'save the result to my desktop (or whatever folder I choose)'

sorry, but I've not done this before

Message 82 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still experimenting with cropping a pic

Message 83 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous What is the Community Image Insert Function please? as stated in your post above ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

@MI5 as I'm having predictable difficulty with cropping, & posting a cropped image on the forum, will you tell me more about Paint please, as you mentioned on this thread several posts above

sorry lads but I'm very much a novice with these things 

Message 84 of 102

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144683 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
Paint is easy.
Just look at the menus once you have a picture open in it.
I would post screenshots but I'm on Win8 and paint is different so maybe someone on 7 can do that....
@jonsie when he's back from airport maybe?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 85 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you MI5

you're so helpful 

I'll give it a go after some refreshment wink

Message 86 of 102

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

In my local at the moment  as per the usual for me every afternoon now. Airport trip done, family spread over the world so I'm drinking to forget...what was the question. LOL

I will have a look and sort it this evening @Anonymous wink

Message 87 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @jonsie

have one for me whilst you're there wink

Message 88 of 102

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'm having one for you @Anonymous, one for @MI5, one for @Toby, one for @Cleoriff, one for @viridis, one for @Anonymous and one for me and anyone I've missed out....Cheers

Message 89 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous   Until @jonsie is free you might like to have a look at the excellent instructions for using Snipping Tool here

Much better than any lesson I could offer! 

Message 90 of 102