Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving a pdf of my monthly invoice to my PC

PaulAFW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For many years now I have saved a pdf of the monthly invoice to my PC.  However, this month I can no longer do this.  The site implies that I can download the invoice as a pdf but only to view.  There is no icon to subsequently save a pdf to my PC.  I don't use a cloud and want a copy of the pdf on my PC.  The only way to do it is to waste paper by printing out all 5 pages, then scanning them to create a pdf on my PC.  So frustrating with so-called progess.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12148 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

Can you not change the printer to "print to PDF" @PaulAFW ?

I use this all the time to create pdf files of forms I want to save.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6437 Posts
  • 116 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@PaulAFW wrote:

For many years now I have saved a pdf of the monthly invoice to my PC.  However, this month I can no longer do this.  The site implies that I can download the invoice as a pdf but only to view.  There is no icon to subsequently save a pdf to my PC.  I don't use a cloud and want a copy of the pdf on my PC.  The only way to do it is to waste paper by printing out all 5 pages, then scanning them to create a pdf on my PC.  So frustrating with so-called progess.

@PaulAFW 

Does downloading the invoice to view place a copy of it within your Downloads folder in File Explorer ?  

Oxonian_0-1714409015330.png

If it does, you can then cut/copy and paste it into an alternative folder. 👍

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36550 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

The download option is now also working in the MyO2 app, @PaulAFW - my VAT invoice showed in my Downloads folder, whence it was moved up to Google Drive, filed accordingly by year, date and month in the folder I have for Domestic Bills, Telecommunications, VMO2-Mobile.

Message 4 of 4