Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47781 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6712 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 515 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11761 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shame on O2

This is my first and last post on this forum. I just wanted to voice what a sharp practice "latching" a phone is when it had nothing to do with an O2 contract in the first place! I paid £699 for an iPhone5 in December 2012 - off contract but as soon ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

22 Problems Only Call Centre Workers Will Understand

22 Problems Only Call Centre Workers Will UnderstandAn insight into the life of a call centre worker....Having worked 3 years in the O2 call centre and 3 years in the RBS call centre (concurrent sentences!) I remember only too well all of the problem...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

not to boast....

But i spent today near the sea, with chips and ice cream, and my gorgeous little one... Just putting this out there as its all a bit doom and gloom tonight..... Drinks are in Wantys. Mwah! Hope you all get to enjoy the weather soon!!

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

CCTV

I have a random enquirymy home cctv system lets me log on from anywhere in the world via internetand lets me see the ip address of everyone who is logged on tootoday the ip 82.132.212.11 is logged on & so can view my cctvthis ip is registered to 02 u...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

girl gamers...

Is there any other ladies who love to sit at a console and game till they fall asleep? Its become such a trendy thing now, didnt know if there was any originals left? I think the current portrayal of "gamer girls" is both hilarious and disappointing....

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

hello!

Just as i arrived back to the forum.. i had to go again... the reason being ive been mega poorly...Ive caught every bug since October. And it was leaving me with chest pains.. the dr rushed me in for emergency bloods as one of the possible reasons wa...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which Animal Suits Yours Personality?

What type of animal suits your personality? How many fierce tigers will there be....... Just for fun http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&sub_action=take&obj_id=1442 My result: Which animal would best suit your personality?A DOG.You are ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos