Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48253 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5438 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6763 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 546 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11771 replies
  • 0 kudos

Privacy

How do password protect photo files on a family computer``?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where can I find my signature?

Hi I want to know where I can find the settingto add a signature on my profile have looked in settings but cant find it can anyone help?

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

youtubing

I want to be a youtuber, but do I have a clue nope, do I have any equipment for it no, just want ideas and how to do it tbh, and any ideas on what you would want to watch, much appreciated

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lollipop certified for xperia z3

http://www.xperiablog.net/2015/02/18/android-5-0-lollipop-for-xperia-z3-certified-by-wi-fi-alliance/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitterNot too long now...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I put an animated GIF in Signature?

Could someone please give me the HTML code to allow me to insert a GIF animation, please. Or suitable alternative instructions if that is not the way to achieve it.Thanks.

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Drones. No Go?

There has been a lot in the news about plans for Amazon to launch a drone delivery serviceHowever new draft rules appear to have scuppered this concept (at least for a while) "The Federal Aviation Authority's (FAA) draft rules for the use of drones i...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kindness Day

Hi guys, Tomorrow is Kindness Day and I think we should celebrate it here in the community as I think we are a great example of it. I'm not going to ask you to practice random acts of kindness tomorrow because I see you here everyday helping others, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are you addicted to your phone?

Read the article. Answer the questions. http://www.baylor.edu/business/kellercenter/news.php?action=story&story=145025

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Curious about usernames from old

When i was a member on the old site there was a member who posted regular called Perksie. Think thats how he spelt his username. His he still about seen no posts from him ? Also a poster used to support Motherwell the Scottish football team. Who was ...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

tech: is Sony Xperia .....

..... classed as Android or Other Devices on the O2 community ?I have a question about this mobile & wish it to be put in the right place

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos