Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47516 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6681 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 481 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11732 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in February 2020

Hey everyone, A little late in the month but I wanted to get the movie discussion in before March arrives! There was some great looking films discussed in last months thread, did you get the chance to watch any of them? On to some of the movies comin...

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 14.11.48.png

Eurovision 2020

Has everyone seen our entry, HERE I'm guessing we're onto a loser (having left the EU) before we've even started.. What do you reckon?

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

New £20 Note

At last, the new Polymer £20 note makes it's appearance and in circulation on Thursday the 0th February 2020. Seems an appropriate date and will make folding money so much better to handle and last much longer. Around £2 billion will be released. htt...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage app

Before I dump my home broadband for good, I want to monitor my data usage so I'm looking for an app for my phone / iPad so I can monitor what's going off. My Data Manager seems to be favourite but it's asking for special favours (vpn) for full data, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happens to the waste at O2's HQ?

Hey all,As you'll have seen from me in the past, here at O2 we care about sustainability and the environment. In 2016, O2 became the first organisation in the world to receive the highest level Carbon Trust Standard for supply chain, and last summer ...

Plastic bottles (1).jpg barge2.jpg
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 22

Hi Word Hunters. Welcome to the 22nd Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamond" is a...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 281 replies
  • 0 kudos

Random Acts of Kindness

Hi guys, Random Acts of Kindness Day is celebrated yearly on this day. It's centered around this date, however the message this non-profit who created it wants to bring across is to start practising kindness all-year-round in schools, workplaces and ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rat tricks

https://youtu.be/0jo_EG7XqZQ @Marjo @Martin-O2 @emilliet I have rats mate sent this were going to try teach the rats these I doubt well be able to but well give it ago [Edit: video embedded]

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos