cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's you're Good Friday & Easter plans.

Anonymous
Not applicable
For me it's sofa surfing today as day off work ,as it's a bank holiday. slight_smile

Trip to eldest sons tomorrow to catch up ,and drop off their Easter eggs. A special one for our Granddaughter.

Onto home and chill.

Monday hopefully if the weather holds a nice walk.

Message 1 of 92
91 REPLIES 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
A bank holiday and sunshine in the same sentence. Now there is an innovation. 😀

Get out there guys and have fun. Me I am off to an outdoor splash and swim centre so am gonna get very wet.
Message 2 of 92

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

This morning will consist of going visiting my dear friend in the Hospice and this afternoon spent trying to get his affairs in order, helping his Thai wife and son come to terms with the inevitable. So much to do but this evening a little respite having dinner and drinks with other friends.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring and it's difficult to plan too far ahead at the moment but hopefully Sunday will be spent with my son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren.

Message 3 of 92

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123024 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Hi @jonsie 

You certainly have a mixed holiday weekend my friend

I hope your family reunion helps to allevate the sadness of  this morning...  Hug

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello and Good Morning

Well today I'm going hopefully with family to watch the spiderman 2 or captain America and than later the day have dinner with family and into the night I might sneak out to the club slight_smile haha but can't probably cus of my pain
Message 5 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like an interesting weekend ahead @jonsie I might take a trip to costco today then not sure about the rest of the weekend
Message 6 of 92

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Well today I'm taking 2 of my nephews to see the new Spiderman film.  I haven't got a Spiderman t-shirt - is it wrong to wear a Batman t-shirt to a Spiderman film?

Message 7 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
That sounds nice Gemma no it's alright they are all superheroes slight_smile
Message 8 of 92

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Thanks @Anonymous - it should be fun - i'm a superhero geek and it's in 3D aswell so I will look very geeky.

For the rest of the bank holiday I think I will just enjoy the rest and the time off work.  Today was supposed to by my first proper lie in for ages but my nephew woke me up before 8am (even though I had been awake at 4am) and he was telling me to wake up as I am lazy and I've been in bed all day.  I don't know how kids have so much energy so early in the morning!

Message 9 of 92

Anonymous
Not applicable
How old is he mine is the same and he is 10 that's a picture of him on my avatar
Message 10 of 92