🐇🌷🐣 Easter Week 2023 🐣🌷🐇

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Easter week banner.gif

Hello friends!

Next week from April 3rd to the 9th we'll be hosting a week of fun here on the community! Thanks to contributions from you all, it's going to be a full week of content and activities 🤞

Let's get quacking shall we? Think of this page like the worst Easter egg hunt ever-- like when they're just sitting there in the grass and you can tell that whoever hid them didn't try AT ALL. You can just come right here and find all the info you need for all the activities happening throughout week.

If you'd like to join in and host an activity, just send me or @Martin-O2 a message and let us know so we can get you on the grid. 

green heart eyes mini egg.pngSunday 2nd April Easter Jokes by @Pipstop78 
Monday 3rd Aprilpink stripe mini egg.png Mon 03 April - White Room Quiz - Easter edition by @Mi-Amigo 
Emoji (Pictogram) Quiz by @Breanna 
bluestripe mini egg.pngTuesday 4th April

HONEY BEE 🐝 EASTER TREATS by @TallTrees 
Easter Jokes  by @Pipstop78 

purple mini egg.pngWednesday 5th April

Springtime Word Scramble by @Breanna 

orange mini egg.pngThursday 6th April

Easter Memories by @RunrigForever 

Easter Jokes 1 & 2 by @Pipstop78 

green mini egg.pngFriday 7th April  
pink wink mini egg.pngSaturday 8th April

'Bunny' Picture Quiz by @Comben 

Easter Joke by @Pipstop78 

sunglasses mini egg.pngSunday 9th April

The Egg

Once the topics are posted, I'll link them above in the table.

@Pipstop78 will be providing us with some seasonal laughs which will be added to the calendar throughout the week

Need inspiration? Here are some ideas that we could include (let us know if you like/want to host them):

• Easter/Spring Quiz 💐
  • Easter treats 🍫
  • Emoji game 😜
  • Image quiz 🖼
  • Riddles 🤔
  • Word scrambles and searches ✍

Shout-out to those of you who've reached out to me already! We'd love for anyone to take part so if you're not tagged on this list and want to collaborate, please do!  @Mi-Amigo, @TallTrees@Pipstop78@Bambino@pgn@Cleoriff@Comben@J9el@RunrigForever@Spenny@Enlli@gmarkj @Patricia1066 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @Breanna, I love to see these event pop up as it always means there will be some 'Fun on the Forums' (Might trademark that, cos it's got a ring to it) So I look forward to what you and the rest of the community bring to the O2 Easter Week. 🐣

On that note, I would love to be included and if possible would like to host a 'Bunny' Picture Quiz on Saturday 8th April... This time I'll post various screenshots of films with Bunny Rabbits and ask people to guess the film and year of released for an extra point. 📽🐇

Cheers again for organising this Breanna, I look forward to this kicking off next week. 😃

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein
Message 2 of 10

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Love the theme @Comben! Gonna set my calendar to log on and see how miserably I can fail at this...but I'm feeling super confident so far Untitled.png

Message 3 of 10

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@TallTrees has posted a lovely Easter menu for us so go have a look and grab some breakfast to tide you over while you play today's WHD!

The Emoji Quiz has been a slow starter but we've got plenty to keep up going there, however nothing new will be posted until the Word Hunt Diamond has concluded. 

And of course, don't forget to get in your quiz answers for the White Room Quiz - Easter edition before tomorrow!

Message 4 of 10

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25163 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Breanna 

Looking forward to today`s [Wed] Springtime Word Scramble....

when is it gonna be up ? [he asked impatiently 😂

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 10

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

giphy (1).gif

Around 11 is what I'm aiming for @Mi-Amigo 

Message 6 of 10

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25163 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Breanna 

11am sounds good to me 😀

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 7 of 10

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Scramble is scrambled and up here.  May the odds be ever in your favour!1qNU.gif

Message 8 of 10

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@RunrigForever has posted some lovely Easter Memories for us ahead of the bank holiday weekend 🤗

Message 9 of 10

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @Breanna, my Bunny Picture Film Quiz is now live under the following link:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/Easter-Community-Event-Guess-The-Film-Bunny-Edition/td-p/161...

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein
Message 10 of 10