Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 I've no wish to put you on the spot ( in any case if you don't wish to answer my following question, you'll just ignore it, Mr Distinguished Himself or not wink ..... the question MI5, with your footie kids teams, would you ever advise the captain & his team to play for a draw, me I wouldn't 'cos you're relying on the opposing team not to score in say 2nd half extra time Don't know

As they only 10 yr olds I only advise them to play their best and enjoy themselves, win, loose or draw wink

That's lovely MI5, & actually knowing you I should have expected the considered, thoughtful, kind, kids-orientated reply ... enjoy the rest of your day 

Message 3971 of 7,616

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'm out on the lash tonight and my time is my own.....but.....everyone knows me...everyone knows Mauy.....licensed to stray....in my dreams!

Message 3972 of 7,616

MI5
  • 144671 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
You too Jane slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3973 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I'm out on the lash tonight and my time is my own.....but.....everyone knows me...everyone knows Mauy.....licensed to stray....in my dreams!

@jonsie you allus crack me up lolz

betcha can't go anywhere & have a quiet evening boozing away, admiring the local talent under sunglasses or one of those spy-modified newspapers with 2 eye-holes cut out to view through hahaha

yep, I've read way too many spy / thriller novels, not to mention Bond movies ... ah so ... did someone mention Bond ... Daniel Craig Drool

tech alert !!!

jonsie, can't you get a band where you have a street map on & there is a winking or non-winking dot to show where Mauy is ? Dance

Message 3974 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123112 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I think thats called being tagged Jane...or wearing a tag......LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3975 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I think thats called being tagged Jane...or wearing a tag......LOL

*snorts with laughter* 

ample bosoom heaving ... not a pretty sight ... but I can't help it Crazy LOL tongue

Message 3976 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

When a lady can track you down after 4 days, after telling her I'm in England, there is nowhere I can go in Thailand without her knowing. It's quite scary but in a good way. Nearly a big divorce but maybe she loves me, maybe not. I love her..sort of but a big part of me died 4 years ago. Anything now is just a part of trying to be happy and seeing how the dealt cards are a winning hand or just bluff.

Doris Day...whatever will be will be.....

Message 3977 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123112 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I have actually noticed that our @jonsie is now a King Of Kings...however as my laptop has given up connecting for past 2 hrs and I am doing this on phone I am a tad late posting Congrats my good man Well deserved Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3978 of 7,616

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I have Thai ladies kneeling in my presence but I'm not sure it has anything to do with my status  here. ...

Message 3979 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 123112 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I would do a meme my good man...but I cant do them on mobile and post here...trying laptop now and so slow I could go and cook a joint of beef before I get posted. Moving into my friends apartment tomorrow...lets hope her blumming wifi is better than this cr@p....Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3980 of 7,616