Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service

CHRIS710
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received a text from O2 advising it was final bill despite paying the final bill of £18.63. I text back to O2 and they assured me there's no money owing and after several text which involved giving them the account number they still said there's no longer an account. Today I received a letter billing me for £15 approx and just received a text advising that my account is past to collection agency. I am now with Smarty and no wonder I made the choice given the lies from this company. I'm absolutely disgusted and make no apology for my truths. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10256 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@CHRIS710 

You will need to contact the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 tomorrow, rather than doing this via live chat, as you have been doing.. 

Did you cancel your contract with o2 via porting or by telling o2 you wanted to cancel, as it seems the final bill was due.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

CHRIS710
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I followed procedure and paid the bill as advised and O2 agent looked into the account and told me that no account now exist under that number. So for the person who called my actions irresponsible I am sorry but to be harassed by O2 for monies I am told I owe on a none existent account is a remark somewhat expected from O2 . With respect to none payment on credit record? That would had been down marked already. I will correct what I did suggest and advise that if you can make a payment then do and argue the point after. As for the O2 agent responding to my complaint on here I have contacted you and have the many text to confirm that there was nothing owing, Please check. 

Message 3 of 5

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6114 Posts
  • 105 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@CHRIS710 

This is a customer-to-customer forum and there are no O2 staff on here. Hence, I am bemused by your comment about "...the O2 agent responding to my complaint on here...". Only @madasaf1sh seems to have responded to your original post and he is a customer just like you and I. 

As far as confirming that there is nothing owing, you need to contact O2's Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217. They are open :-

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

You can also reach the Payment Management Team via Skype on +44 800 902 0217 :-

Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I hope that helps. 👍

Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10256 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@CHRIS710 

I am not employed by o2, VMo2 or Telefonica, but like you am a customer... There is NO customer service on this community, as this post tells you https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/New-to-O2/What-s-the-O2-community-and-how-to-get-started/m-p/1607019/r... 

And has been comfirmed by others you need to speak to o2 direct... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5