Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract not showing on My O2

andyads74
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello - our family have 3 mobile contracts with O2 and for ease of dealing with them, they are all in my name. My son changed his phone with a new contract recently but this new contract is not showing up on My O2 so I can't keep a track on the monthly bill or how much data he has got left for the month (My O2 is only showing my and my other halfs numbers, not my sons').

In the current situation, how can this be resolved as it's not an urgent issue so I shouldn't ring O2 but there is no 'Live Chat' which would have been the best wasy to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145160 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions

@andyads74 

The new contract will have new sign in details for MyO2.

You'll need those details to bring the account into your MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

andyads74
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

How can I find this detail - it's a little complicated as my son got a new contract and cancelled his old contract (as it was a better offer to buy a new contract and cancel his old, rather than just upgrade), and ported his old number onto this new contract. His old contract was visible on My O2, but after the swap over of contracts, I'm now missing this on My O2

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145160 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions
He'll need to register for his new MyO2 first then give you the login details for you to merge with yours.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 4