Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4 to 4s or wait for iPhone 5?

So, my iPhone 4 contract will allow me an upgrade in the next few days, however I don't know if I should hang off a bit until the iPhone 5 is released. I don't really see the point in moving from the 4 to 4s. Any updates or inside info on when the iP...

02 TENNER

just like to say to o2 thanks for the 10% of my bill but the tenner even though nice to have a free tenner will not stretch very far in my local o2 store but really its the thought that counts

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Sales Department and Customer Service.

Last night, I started filling in a form on the o2 website, looking at prices for a contract phone. After getting an idea of what said prices would be, I closed out of the form and thought nothing of it. This morning, at 11:02, I get a phone call from...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take??????????

The mast closest to my home has been down since yesterday lunchtime meaning I'm struggling to get any reception at all. How long does it take to fix these things????

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Femtocells

Hi guys,I live in a fairly rural part of the UK and although the area is supposed to have O2 coverage, it is in fact pretty dire here. I am tied onto o2 for another 13 months with my iPhone and unless something is done by o2 to sort the signal out I ...

• 99 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help regarding signal issues?!

Hi all,I know that people must ask all the time but I have been put in a bit of a position, I currently have one phone on o2, which whilst at home, I find I have to dance around to try and find signal and even then it is a bit patchy. I have however ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5

Does anyone have any idea when the iPhone 5 is coming out?! My contract runs out in October but I have early upgrade this month and don't know whether to upgrade now to 4S or wait and see if it comes out by October?!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos