Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service, no info

I have had no service here in various northerly areas of Scotland since lunchtime. Don't know how far this issue covers?? I have an iPhone. The O2 web site is a waste of time.... I have to make conversation with my wife..... Hurry up and fix this ple...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

My o2 Customer Services Experience

Check this out, this CSR definitely had something going on his head about family or relatives, I think they should be properly trained to listen to customer and rectify the problems and stick with FCR (First Call Resolution) Plz read all Chat to chec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New roles & forum structure

Hi everyone, Today and yesterday, we've made several usability improvements to the forums. We've also merged several inactive forum boards and implemented some brand new ones for you. Additionaly, we've replaced the old ranks by loads of brand new on...

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 International support pages?

Since the introduction of o2 travel all of the other international support pages are missing!! I.E. what to do before, info on voice mail etc, breakdown of which networks o2 has a roaming agreement with and what shortcodes work in each country etc et...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

We have our first spammer

I have already flagged to mods etc They chose a good username and started digging old thread up then offered a service that phonepayplus gives already lol

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of username

Recently when signing in to MyO2 I've been presented with a page which proclaims: "Now you can use your email address as your O2 username to make signing in even easier." and asks for a valid e-mail address. After ignoring this a few times I've given...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! simplicity question

I had a live chat with o2 the other day. I asked if I change to simplicity will I get my free txts straight away. I was told yes.so I did it.I thought as I put credit on 5th of July as my anniversary date was 23rd previously &i was on txt &web tariff...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos