Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brains behind O2 customer service?!!

Hello all, I don't know whether you may have had the same problem as my partner but all day today she has been trying to get through to up grade her phone (not for iphone5) as set out in her contract wioth O2. Well we all know it's hard enough on a n...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Better moderation required

@Leonard and @Toby Please can we merge and moderate the language being used in the many many moaning iphone5 threads. I understand your reluctance but it is now becoming a place to bash o2 and not ask for help all these thareads are discussions and n...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

My thoughts on the situation...

Just posted these words about the whole sorry iPhone situation to my Google+ and will post to my Blog later - thought you might want to have a read... If there's the desire for it from you guys, I'll post my other updates, including correspondence wi...

• 34 replies
  • 3 kudos

iPhone 5 Delivered Thread

Just thought i'd create a thread where everyone can either post their pictures, and little delivery updates of their iPhone 5. Had a little hiccup when i went to check with o2 customer support about my tracking. They said it was sent through YODEL, e...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointed with O2 and iPhone 5

Pre ordered my iPhone 5 as a direct upgrade with O2 thinking I would be one of the first to get the iPhone 5, paid upfront, still waiting for the phone. Everyone else has got theirs and I could have got one from a shop by now or from other network pr...

• 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telefonica Spanish SIM in UK phone

I'm about to go to Spain for 3 months and would like to use my UK iPhone there, but use a Spanish SIM. As O2 is part of Telefonica does anyone know if my UK phone will work with a Spanish SIM or do I need to get it unlocked?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recieving Calls and Text's Regarding Debt Advertising

To start... the phone that i have is in my mums account name. and i obviously dont have the same name as my mum.(I wasn't old enough to start my own account (I am now by the way) - Awaiting contract end. Who has my phone number?(alot of people i will...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Galaxy S2 using ICS

I am hoping someone can help me. Ever since I upgraded from gingerbread to ice cream sandwich, I have had no end of trouble with my phone. The handset would inexplicably freeze, apps would constantly crash, battery life would be very short, the phone...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

3g outage

I have checked the service page on O2 and they proudly state that the service at my post code is working. However, myself and a co worker who both have iPhones on O2 cannot get 3G today. Does anyone have an email address to contact O2 because I have ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 3G900

Has there been any announcement on when this is going to go nationwide? I'm always on 2G where I live so i'm wondering when O2 plan to go nationwide. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos