Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Batteries

Forgive me if this ends up into a rant. My Galaxy S2 has started to behave oddly. I could be on the net with it, then put it to sleep and place it on the table. So many minutes later i can not wake it up. I take out the battery, put it back in and on...

JimmyGS2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful service

Having spent the morning attempting to speak to a human being, finally getting one and being told he needed to transter me to retentions............then a message telling me they couldn't take the call, I have now spent a merry TWO hours on hold to r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

14 day cooling period

Hi I got the iPhone 5 on launch day and to be honest I think I made the wrong choice as I've had an iPhone for 5 years now and fancy something different. Would I be able to exchange my phone for a different one such as the Sony Xperia T but keep the ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges

Going abroad soon and I was wondering when I ring another mobile does that person get charged for the call also. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GiffGaff

Just a quick question. As I'm sure everyone knows, GiffGaff uses the O2 network. How is it possible that people on GiffGaff can get unlimited web for £10 per month but no tariff on O2 offers this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The worst customer service ever ?

Where to start? This is a long one - sorry.I have been a loyal customer with O2 for 10 years. I have a number of phone contracts with O2. On April 27th I decided my son was old enough to pay his own phone bill and decided to contact O2 through the ch...

• 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Every single time I log in to look at my account there is a 'technical problem'

I don't log in very often to my mobile account, but when I do there is ALWAYS a technical problem? I wanted to check what updgrade options will be available to me when I decide what to do, but it keeps on telling me I'm not due for an upgrade until D...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling All Volunteers to support us today!

It's Telefónica International Volunteer Day today, and we’d like to extend this great initiative to all O2 Community members here! Tell us how your local communities can be involved and what one piece of message would you like to give to encourage/ m...

Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cases for the Samsung Note 2

Hi Does anyone know where I can get a range of cases and screen protectors for the Samsung Note 2; preferably from a UK supplier. I am thinking of anything from: full body protectors, good screen protectors that can handle daily use, leather cases wi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good Morning everyone

Good morning everyone, I want to thank you all for the help I received during the week and to update you all. I exchanged my faulty Nokia Lumia 800 yesterday for a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I am so glad I did. I am not fully operational with this phone a...

• 4 replies
  • 2 kudos