Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early upgrade

I'm a very disappointed with O2 as after being a loyal customer for 5 and half years I cannot get any special offer.... All I wanted is a free early upgrade to the Iphone 5, but instead I have to wait until next March! I don't know if I can wait that...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why contract?

Having read the "I want out of my contract....I spend hundreds of pounds for this" type of posts occuring lately, I'm curious to know why people actually bother with going on contract rather than going sim-free or even PAYG? Another question: why com...

sheepdog by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 21 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! No picture messaging available

I recently had the internet taken off my phone as I kept on pressing it by accident and being charged. I have now found out that I can not picture message either. Is there anything I can do besides texting 'active' to 2020 as this has not worked!! Th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fed up with 02 just want to leave. Counting down the months till my contract ends !

I have been with 02 nearly my life and I just signed up back with them a few months ago as I was with Hutchinson 3G before. I tell you what I have noticed a big difference in the company. They have totally lost it ! 3G coverage is really bad and so b...

• 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Un-educated Live Chat Agents

Reasons to leave O2: 1. Poor Signal..........................Check2. Lack of Service.....................Check3. Poor Customer Service..........Check4. Unstable Network.................Check5. Un-Educated Staff................Double Check (see below)...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2's Upgrade Scandal

Let me start from the beginning again . My wife took out an iPhone 3G contract with O2 last year, which was for a year and the tarif about £35pcm. Soon after we visited the O2 shop in our area to upgrade my contract and my wife was advised by the sal...

• 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service - A thing of the past

To set some context, I have been an O2 customer for a number of years (I'm guessing about 10?) and until recently I used to think the customer service offering was pretty good. It's an indictment of the level of service and more importantly lack of r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet!

I have a Nokia Lumia 710 and can only get Wifi on it despite paying for data in my contract. Are there any really stupid ie obvious things I should be doing to get the web? ANy help gratefully recieved! Thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos