Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Year network activity statistics

Hi guys, As most of you are aware, New year's Eve always sees a huge influx of mobile communication activity across all networks, two of these ways being calls and texts. The team has a few stats to show from the night in question so I thought I'd po...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Community Technical Issue

Hi, I guess, the federated identity configuration ( between MyO2 and O2community) seems to have issues. The session time out is set differently for these sites. So, many times I can access MyO2 but I cannot use O2 community. So I have to sign out com...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted Text Messages

I am getting unwanted text messages -usually 3 ,one after the other. I see I am being charged £3.75 by O2 for these. How do I put a stop to them?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Authorisation codes for text

I seem to always have trouble buying on line text that I can send from my computer.Is amyone else having the same grief or is this just my phone number for some reason?To send text on line, you first have to buy a batch and then they send you an auth...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kudos

How do you lose kudos? Seems strange to me

• 39 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nokia lumia 920

does anyone know if O2 will get the new nokia lumia 920? And if they are not getting it soon then why are they not getting it?i don't know the figures but there must be a demand from O2 customers for the phone.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old Tariff charges

Hello, I've just recently discovered that there is a cheeper tariff giving the same service 40% cheaper. I'm on unlimited at £60.00 per month and the new tariff for the same service is £36.00. I upgraded 12 months ago with 12 months left on my contra...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellations of new O2 phone contract

I have a new O2 contract I just moved from T-mobile, I am not happy with my O2 contract. I never use up all my phone call minutes each month in my contact but they charge me for off peak phone calls, never with any other contract have I been charged ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

LEAVING O2....

Hey! leaving O2 at the end of my contract after 15 years I guess...wow! Ive been offered an awesome deal by Virgin Mobile...£23 Unlimited data...unlimited texts and 1200 mins of calls and free insurance.... and a new phone ofcourse. However I have no...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Offers

So, I get a 25% offer through Priority Moments to redeem instore at any O2 shop. I go into both O2 shops in Norwich today to buy a set of Adidas Sports Earphones (retail £59.99) but they don't stock them. I ask them to order them in - "we can't do th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos