Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointed with upgrade offers

Just coming to an end of my 24 month contract and looked at upgrading my phone, I thought I would do it through my O2 and get the best deal to stay with O2 sort of a loyalty bonus if you call it that. Well I'm disappointed to say the least Carphone w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! usb port

could anybody tell me what the usb port on the wireless box 5 is really used for ? please

PHILPLUM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feeling cheated

My partner has been a very long term customer of O2 - over 15 years. For the last few year has been on SIM only deal with 300 minutes. Basically does not care that much about the phone but was happy with O2. This week a salesman (after several calls)...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

My partner has terminal cancer and wants to change his phone how would I cancel his contract when he dies or would I have to wait for it to end hope this doesn't sound stupid

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telefonica Jan-mar 2013 results released

Yet again growth in mobile customers but look how many adsl customers left http://www.telefonica.com/en/shareholders_investors/html/financyreg/resultados2013.shtmlpage 51 of the document has the details But adsl was 561,000 dec now 519,400 Payg was 1...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of O2 mobile reception in Brighton

I have been unable to connect to O2 mobile phone where I live in Brighton for about a week. I need the connection for my work. Two days ago I went to the O2 shop who said they only knew about the disruption when O2 customers came in to complain. O2 e...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Housing a fibre modem and router ...

I'd love to wall mount both the fibre modem and an Apple TC (wireless router) close to my Master BT socket - ideally in a smart enclosure: glass front to see pretty lights, vented, nice shade of beige to keep wifey happy with no wires hanging out. An...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos