Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phishing emails

Hi I've had 4 emails this morning looking as if they have come from O2 informing me I have a message from a mobile number starting with +44 ending in 800 with a link to click on to get the message I was suspicious so I picked up my phone to check mes...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On hold to customer services

I have been on hold to customer services waiting for someone to answer.......still waiting with no available advisors online. What is going on ? This is not the customer service I expect.

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 network signal

I am having problems with O2 signal on my iphone. I live in an area which usually gives a strong 5 bar signal, but it appears to have failed. I have had no signal for over 6 hours. Has anyone else had this experience?

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Data or not

I have a nokia windows phone, at the monet I dont have data from o2so I just connect when Im at home, Im thinking of getting o2 bolt on databut am worried if I go over my amount and any cost I may inccurcan anyone tell me if I get data from o2will it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fraud department

I have just been called my customer services to say there has been a fraud on my order of new phones they cant say what or why or whether someone has now got my bank details etcI cant find the number for the fraud department!!!!! please can anyone he...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 account hacked

My account was hacked yesterday and someone changed all my details then ordered a new iPhone 5. I must say O2 have not been much help just saying it will be ok but if the security is that poor I'm not sure I want to stay with them.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great Customer Service

Hi, I am writing this just to let 02 know that i recieve excellent customer service from one of your collegues when i rang this morning. I initially rang up to inform you guys that I because I had not paid the full amount of my phone bill, I do have ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

No coverage

Since end of February I haven't had proper reception at my home. Can't call or receive calls and same with texts. Every time I called them answer was the same we know there's this problem but we don't know when it's will be fixed. Last time I called ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos