Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fraud department

I have just been called my customer services to say there has been a fraud on my order of new phones they cant say what or why or whether someone has now got my bank details etcI cant find the number for the fraud department!!!!! please can anyone he...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 account hacked

My account was hacked yesterday and someone changed all my details then ordered a new iPhone 5. I must say O2 have not been much help just saying it will be ok but if the security is that poor I'm not sure I want to stay with them.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great Customer Service

Hi, I am writing this just to let 02 know that i recieve excellent customer service from one of your collegues when i rang this morning. I initially rang up to inform you guys that I because I had not paid the full amount of my phone bill, I do have ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

No coverage

Since end of February I haven't had proper reception at my home. Can't call or receive calls and same with texts. Every time I called them answer was the same we know there's this problem but we don't know when it's will be fixed. Last time I called ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I have 2G of data with O2 and it doesn't last me the month it lasts literally two weeks the women told me it should get me through the whole month does anyone else have this problem? I don't know if it's the phone or what? I turn my data off when I'm...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Swap Shenanigans

I broke my phone today. It annoyed me. I got an iPhone 5 on eBay which will be here tomorrow. I found out I need a different size SIM so I thought I'd get ready for it's arrival by buying a Nano SIM and activating it. I'm aware O2 will provide one fo...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone

My s4 is being repaired and I want to use an old old Nokia and sim, how do I do it. I'm on O2 monthly. Sim swap doesn't work cos it sends a text, I don't have a way of receiving it yet tho!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reverse charge SMS bar

After reading quite a few complaints in the forum of customers being charged for these messages a look around showed me that it is possible for a network to block them. I'm sure O2 don't provide this but they might look at it if enough people were af...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting o2

Today there was an article in the newspaper stating that 1 in 10 people throw something at the computer due to frustration. I wonder if they are all o2 customers? Does anyone know how to speak to someone at o2? The web site is atrocious. I have recei...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos