Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

I like the forum, BUT...

These smilies are rubbish. Mad cats?:robotfrustrated: Fraustrated robots? I propose a complete overhaul of the smilies on here!

Rycal by Level 19: Quirky
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 outsourcing ALL telephone support

I've just read that O2 will be outsourcing all of their telephone support to Capita who run large off-shore call centres. As a customer I'm quite worried as the telephone support was the best level of support. The UK staff do/did an excellent job. I ...

s4 handset only or wait for 4g tariffs and buy both?

what do you think i should do? currently - i have the sim only deal unlimited 3g, texts and mins - for £22 a month; i love the s4, should i buy the handset only now for approx 450£ or should i buy a hdnset and new weaker tariff? or wait for 4g tariff...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to actually achieve some direct contact with the Complaints review service

HiCan anyone advise how it might be possible to achieve some direct contact with the complaints Review service in Leeds.I ask because in early May of this year I raised a complaint with O2 over the fact that i had received an unsolicited call from O2...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I have been trying ALL afternoon to try and contact O2 to cancel my contract. NO BLOODY CHANCE ! What can I do?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cookies

I have recently been having a lot of trouble signing into my account. I have had a number of time consuming, frustrating chats with on line ghurus. They did not suggeat to check my Internet Explorer options, privacy setting. Amazingly O2 cookies were...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 have sold my number

O2 have sold my phone number to Sky, I have never had a sky contract nor would I like one, They are ringing me every day from 02920445100, I have answered this call one and they hung up, I have added it t my blacklist yet it still rings through. Who ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos