Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

helpful Chloe

i just want to say a big thankyou to Chloe in the chat service, we got cut off but she was VERY helpful and waited whilst i typed sooooo slow and had to ring bank, excellent customer service, new phone ordered and on way, thankyou Chloe at o2 xxxx

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thankyou

Just quick message to say this is a great forum and thankyou all for your help & support.

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Support pathetic

I am currently in New York and despite being positively assured that my mobile would work... guess what? It doesn't. So now I can't call for support (phone doesn't work remember). Your support pages provide no support email, so that's no use. Your su...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Of trolling and general virtual unpleasantness

I hate writing this kind of posts, it feels condescending and patronising. However, whilst I do believe that the vast majority of interactions are incredibly positive and helpful thanks to this amazing community, sadly we've all seen some posts fille...

• 6 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 Lease Ending

Hi, my iPhone 4S on lease is ending at the end of the month, I want to go in store and hand the device back and either take out a new lease or start a new contract. What I want to know is can i go into the store up to a week before the end date and c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warning mobile phones direct and O2 Deposits

Just a word of warning, I placed an order with the above retailer last Tuesday, 10th Sept. I was asked for a £50 deposit which I paid, but as of today 16th Sept my order has progressed no further, although the £50 has been debited from my card.They a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel add on

I thought that I had limited my overseas usage by having the free travel bolt on at £1.66 per day. It allegedly notifies you when you have reached your daily download limited thus restricting the additional charges to £1.66 per day. I have now just r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Phone

I was wondering if any one else is having any trouble with an insurance claim and a now missing phone for over 3 weeks dispite the repeated prommises of 5 to 7 days at worse case!!?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4

Ivehad my iPhone 4 a year now . And I've lost my sound altogether my setting r all ok , but it has no ringing tone or button sound ? Plz help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos