Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

rip of

why does O2 charge so much for landline phone access - 5p per minute 

grumpy100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

This number is from **bleep** sites like babe's. Com you've got have been on these sites for you all to receive the add texts.there's no other way Thay can get your number.....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Rewards Advice

I am on the O2 Gold reward.I am due an updgrade in about 2 weeks, but i am wondering am i able to upgrade in a shop "Phones 4 u" or similar, OR does this need to go through O2 online?Any ideas?Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your account will expire in less than 48 hours

Hap this email from "Apple"Obviously it's not from Apple, but just everyone be aware if it's doing the rounds.....If you were to click the link in the email it attempts to run a script of some sort so it could be quite nasty.... Update your Account. ...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone and internet coverage

I rue the day I ever went over to 02.Very poor phone and internet coverage and keep getting fobbed off with it should be ok in your area.Anyone else have issuesCan't wait for this contract to end.

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coverage: a cautionary tale!

I took out an O2 contract in 2012 after checking all of the main telco's coverage maps: where I live it showed a full strength 2g / 3g signal so I signed up. Signal coverage wasn't great so I complained and was told that a transmitter was down and wa...

• 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Two hours

Two hours on the phone to 02 customer services. Asking why they didn't call me back this morning as promised.Really, this company has become a joke.Between myself and my wife, we spend £100 a month for a non-service.Sorry 02. I've had enough.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos