Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming calls

Hi, I keep receiving incoming calls from a +102036300502 - number which I do not recognize and wish to stop it. I try ringing back but it cuts off when connected, any suggestions as to who it is or how to stop it? any help would be appreciated thank ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

widget for data idea

just a small sugestion, i would like the data usage as widget ( so independent from the My o2 app) Maybe that when you click it the My o2 app opens, but what i would like is just to see how my data usage is behaving without having to open the MY o2 a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data usage

I'm currently on a pay monthly contract which includes 2gb of data which is adequate for my usage.However, I have been admitted to hospital and I have been told that I will be staying in for at least 3 weeks. The hospital does have a small tv for eac...

itv5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g

does anyone know when O2 4G is coming to the Middlesbrough area, we get the texts to say a free upgrade but do we have to wait until 2017 on O2

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Home phone service

Having problems with o2 home phone i cant make out going calls..Direct bebt failed on the 1st feb.....phone cut to incoming calls only and bb was cut on the 11th feb..paid bill on the 12th feb...brdband back same day 12th feb....but still waiting for...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can picture messages be lost?

I was sent a picture but never received it - I have all the correct settings and normally get messages through (and have done since). Do pictures sent via MMS sometimes just get lost?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The left hand knoweth not what the right hand doeth!

After upgrading to Galaxy S4 on a Refresh contract I got an email from "Martin Bould - Head of Consumer Marketing" telling me "What you get". The email then sets out the Air Time and Phone plan details but gets them wrong way round. I replied asking ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flood relief effort: Help if you can!

Hi guys, As you all know, flooding has heavily affected many areas of the country, leaving many families with the huge task of sorting out their homes, land and possessions Until further notice, the numbers below are free to call on O2: The Met Offic...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Channel 4 Comedy Gala - urgent feedback required

Hi guys we have the opportunity to get hold of a few tickets for the Channel 4 Comedy Gala on Friday the 16th May at the O2 Arena in London. It's a great night of entertainment in aid of the amazing Great Ormond Street Hospital, that every year treat...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being Ripped Off?

I have been with O2 for many years as a pay as you go customer. After receiving a text message from O2 I started to investigate going over to a pay monthly (contract) and eventually ordered a phone on contract on the 23rd. The O2 site stated that as ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos