Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment online

why cant i pay online? every time i click the link i get a box saying phone O2. ive got better thiongs to do than sit around for 30 minutes waiting for someone to pick up the phone.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One locked, I know email but forget password, can I take it to an 02 shop

Hi,So, I've locked myself out of my HTC one. I know the email address associated with it (gmail) but my main account is yahoo. Therefore I can remember the password. I've reset the gmail password but the phone is not connected to the internet so it d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Disabled

I tried loggin in a few times on my buisness account, i thought i was putting in the right password but i checked my emails and realised i was using the wrong password.. now it says my account is disabled, any help on how i can enable it again asap?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 - Worst network in the Uk

The service I have had from O2 the last few months has been awful. The last few months my signal at home and work is no existent. Ive contacted all the support people and later the high up complaints team. And basicly it comes to this, The mast by my...

• 39 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 customers data loss?

http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/threads/million-email-addresses.329182/ 'Hello,What can you do with a million email addresses to make with it money? Any idea?kind regardsjb' 'Thanks for response,but what do you mean "what sort of email addresses" ?...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some moans about Internet and email services

I consider myself a loyal customer, and have used O2 for quite a lengthy period. During this period I have been happy with the services provided. I have 2 mobile phone contracts, and was a home broadband account holder.However I must complain about t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Marking a Message as Accepted Solution

I have noticed lately that a number of contributors have added to or amended their "signatures" with reminders to posters that if they find a reply helpful they might consider marking it as an "accepted solution". That is fair enough, but three thing...

• 35 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Device plan

I like the way the device plan and airtime are now seperate. I would love to be able to pay extra off my device plan to get it down quicker and can't understand why we can not do this online?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos