Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia E3 frozen... any suggestions, please?

Hi, can anyone help me? My phone prompted me for an update while I had my wi-fi on, so I let it do it. But, after it finished the update and tried to reboot itself, the phone froze on the 02 bubble opening sequence while turning back on. I couldn't d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Travel is utterly pathetic and not worth the money

I recently went to France (Brittany) and every web page I attempted to load took approx 10 attempts with a 1 minute time-out between each. The service is apparently throttled for foreign O2 users... How the company has the audacity, nay temerity, to ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not Ringing

My phone is not ringing when people call. It also does not give me notice when texts arrive. Is anybody else having the same problem? It's been going on now for about 10 weeks and it's driving me mad. I have been to iphone twice and it's not a phone ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow 3g

Why is 3g so slow at helps field and Sutton hill telford speed Ofton down to 10 k or or less when I complain same old reply nothing wrong it must be your phone even after I have tested using to phones

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! leaving o2

im on pay and go and want to transfer my number to another network. how long would this take?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which Is The Best Mobile Insurance Insurance?

Can anyone recommend a good company to use to insure my iPhone 5s.I won't say it has to be the cheapest as sometimes the cheapest ones don't cover much.I looked at my bank (Natwest) and they only provide mobile phone insurance cover if I have a Selec...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

ditching apple

after a long hard think and a look at other handsets, im sad to say Apple is defo going.. im sad to part ways but the more i look into apple the more restricted the phone is in terms of Apps, updates, assories amongst other poor findings from what sh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G Coverage Is Terrible At Best

Does anyone else have the same issues as me with 3G coverage ?There are so many places that I have visited with colleagues, family or friends (who use different networks) and they have no problem receiving 3G but I have no 3G available.I have an iPho...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos