Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cortana on O2

Hi. I have a Lumia 925 phone and I can't understand why the Cortana update has not hit my phone (which is sim free with a o2 sim). Microsoft released it ages ago, it's advertised on TV in the UK and others have got it. What is the hold up? When does ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

taking o2 to court

HiBack in August O2 has mis-sold me a Nexus7 tablet contract. Tried to sort it out with their complaints team with no luck, and now seem to be hitting a brick wall with the Ombudsman Services as well. However, still do believe O2 were in the wrong an...

Resolved! Pay off refresh contract online ?

hi all, can you tell me if I can pay the balance on my refresh phone online ? I can only see how I can pay up to 7 pence below the amount online, which seems odd..ThanksStu

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02UK scam being sent to pay monthly customers.

I don't know where to post this but I'd just like to raise awareness for other pay monthly O2 customers that may encounter the same scam I just nearly fell in it. I just received a text message from 02UK in which the message states - "Dear Mrs J*** P...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting Scam !

I'm very disappointed in O2 . . .& believe these guys are either scammers or like to lie down watching in glee as their customers get scammed! I took a SIM card contract from O2 in Sep 2012 for £20/monthI trusted my bank account details to O2 believi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moto X 2014

Hi, I am due for an upgrade and my preferred handset is the latest Moto X 2nd generation, but it does not seem to be on offer at 02? I have read a lot rumours about 02 stocking it or not stocking it. Based on the fact we are now in January 2015, is i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No idea if my free Christmas bundle is coming or not

I entered all the stuff on the page on the leaflet. (thinking, pessimisticallythat it wouldn't work, because when do free offers from any company EVER work?) Didn't have a problem with my IMEI or anything, but I did get a 404. I checked my email and ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out of contract still being billed

Can i get my money back? Upgraded phone but still being bilet for old phone after centrach ended. Pressured theyd stop talking the money. Wasnt told to cancel direct debit!

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

my orders!

Hi does anyone know where I can find how to track my order while im in my 02 it keeps saying go to my 02 and find "my orders" but I cannot find my order while Im in my 02Help!

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

driver error

my hubby took my phone so i had to go and buy another one its nokia luma635 when i try and connect them by laptop and phone by bluetooth it comes up with driver error is there some i can do to pair the up or have i missed something or are they not co...

flower1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos