Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent charges on My O2

Is anybody having problems viewing their recent charges on My O2? I used to be able to see an itemised list of all recent texts/calls (in a seperate window) but since the website has been updated, this function appears not to be working. Any ideas? U...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Article 161 Pop Up and other Ransomware

If you are unfortunate enough to get caught out by ransomware, here is a step by step to remove it without paying up This guide only applies to Android phones: 1 - You need to boot into safe mode. Google for how to do this for your individual handset...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 9 kudos

aerial direct

about 4yrs ago i got a phone call from aerial direct or what ever it was called before that saying they were working on behalf of o2 and it was time to renew contract , didnt have a new phone however recieved a cheque in lew of phone all was well . J...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly package consitently exceeded

Hi guys,for the past 4 months, I have exceeded my data package (250MB) half way through the month and I had to buy a bolt on most of the time.My browsing hasn't changed and I haven't added new apps. I have contacted customer services who were unable ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 TOOK UPFRONT COST!!!

Hi, i just put in for a contract i paid £99.99 upfront but i were declined as i didn't have enough additional information like passport etc, i were fine with being declined as ill just get a pay as you go but when i checked my bank O2 have still take...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! would like some advice please

Hi all, i posted a short while ago about an issue i had with O2.Basically ordered an iphone 5C and didnt like it, didnt even open the packet or use the phone, returned the phone and cancelled the contract all within the 14 day cooling off period. Was...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Signal

Hi there, I'm new here. I wanted to know why 4G is bad in the London area. At Clapham Junction station I can only get 2G and when at Victoria waiting for a train to leave there is no 4G for platforms 9- 12 and I cannot do anything on 3G as it seems j...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International tariffs/options - Advise needed please!

I am due to be going abroad working for a couple of months, I was just wondering if anybody could advise me what to do with regards to my SIM/tariff etc. I have an Iphone 6 with 9 months to run on my contract which is unlimited minutes, texts and 5GB...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disillusioned by 'Guru's'?

I got a Samsung S6 just before Christmas having had my previous phone for 5.5 years (it was well out of contract). I've had real issues syncing all of my contacts (3 email accounts, LinkIn and Facebook). Research suggests that Facebook mayhave change...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos