Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Review of my new phone

I have just posted a review of my new phone. I know it's in the wrong place. Unfortunately I can't post to Blogs where it should be. But @Martin-O2 knows about my problem and will move it to Blogs for me.

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

dab radio

hi there, just wondering if it's possible to pick up dab radio without it eating through my data package on my s4 please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

All you can eat data? Appalling!!

I'm endlessly frustrated with o2's sloppy service and false claims. I'm currently in Tenerife North (the signal was no better in the south), my internet connection is so poor I can't load a single video and have to wait at least 5-10 mins for a basic...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

An observation ...

Google has replaced the Encyclopoedia Britannica Yes, it's taken me 3 years on the forum to realise this & use Google with confidence ... until recently I was concerned about the sourc(es) of some postsAs a kid I used the EB for help with homework & ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

C'Mon O2 ... your underskirt/slip is showing

OK Big Business ... Corporate with a Big Capital C ... object to make money ... why? to keep their investors happy, after all they have parted with substantial amounts of their money given it to Big Bright Guy = the MD as used to be now CEO for him t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volte

When is 02 launching there volte every other network has released it apart from 02. They said they were trailling in quarter 4 2016 then releasing it after there has been no update or any news on this. Does anyone know anything about it.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next day delivery

Ordered the new Sony X on Friday at around 6pm click and collect at my local 02. Had an email saying ready to collect on Saturday (yesterday) and to wait for a confirmation email or pop instore and they'd sort one out for me. Went instore and the ass...

Resolved! Very disgruntled about the 3g,4g service abroad

Hello allI have just returned from holiday in tenerife. I must say im furious about the non exsistant service in that european country. I was tied to using a provider named Movistar. 5 days I tried conecting to the internet with this provider to no a...

• 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

unauthorised upgrade + no phone coverage

I went into the store to say that my singal is really bad (not for the first time! i've chatted online many time) and I dont get any coverage at home or university - so its a breach of the Sale of Goods Act as the product is not fit for purpose. (i p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos