Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent upgrade

Jamie was extremely helpful during my upgrade so thank you! i wasnt the easiest of customers either due to the previous customer service i had recieved via online chat. Thanks so much to Jamie for being super helpful - you can give him a pay rise !

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 number switch (online)

It seems as if the system which allows users to change their number online is flawed as I followed the neccessary procedures, recieved a confirmation email yet my number remained the same. The only way I managed to switch was by calling the customer ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed credit check

Don't know if this is the correct place to post but I'll try anyways. I tried moving from payg to o2 sim only contract recently. Everything agreed and setting up direct debit to find it has been declined by Equifax. Strange as my credit score is exce...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful Upgrade Experience and Beyond

Hello, I toyed with the idea of sending this 'feedback' as a "complaint" but decided in the end that ultimately O2 hadn't contravened any of their terms or conditions of the agreement I hold with them; the issue I have is with their process and proce...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simultaneous Data and Voice

Hello, I was getting a little frustrated that since moving from Three to O2, I was no longer able to access data (WhatsApp, Waze / Google Maps etc) while speaking on the phone. It seems that the data symbol would disappear once making a call and ther...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Live Chat is Awful!!

Really ironic that a communications company cannot deliver a live chat service. Classic under resourcing for profit... can wait to change supplier.

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Boosting Signal Samsung SGH-E520

Hello,Inside the house I get weak phone reception, the call is usually lost.Does anyone know how to boost the antenna signal.Looking at the inside of the phone, I see the battery and SIM and nothing else. There are three screws but non look like an a...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

texting to Australia

I am able to receive texts from australia and up until 11 June was able to also reply. Since then I get a messageStatus terminated. This is only happeneing to one number -other numbers seem to be ok. Have tried helpline and been into O2 shop but they...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poorly programmed automated call handling

Maybe I've been lucky, but I've rarely needed to use the O2 customer services. Whenever I do, I find the advisors very helpful. However, I have to take issue with the way that the automated call handling part of the service is put together. I recentl...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos