Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei and o2

With the ongoing trouble that everyone is having with Donald trump and Huawei and my new £700 phone now being worth £75 from o2 trade in, will o2 be giving everyone new phones? Or paying off our contracts? I feel like I'm getting scammed by o2 as the...

Aaron2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

VoIP - will this ever come back?

I'm feeling green with envy that Voda customers can both make and receive calls through their Alexa devices. It's honestly enough to swing my upcoming contract renewal, with Tu and Ask gone. I know this is a customer forum, but if anyone from o2 is r...

a_hcir by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 4

Who else agrees with me that this is an insane move by o2, to not provide a service for the Apple Watch series 4?I have five contracts out with o2, all on a twenty-four month basis, consisting of an iPhone X, a Samsung galaxy S9, a WiFi box, and two ...

Franklinz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Apple Watch new series 4

So once again O2 has been left behind now with Vodafone and EE able to use the new iWatch I think it’s time to jump ship as it’s clear now that O2 can not keep up with the tech!Good job I bought my current iPhone out right so I am NOT locked to you.W...

Apple Watch?

I’m a little shocked to see that O2 aren’t selling The Apple Watch 4 or attempting a monthly plan like EE and Vodaphone. I wouldn’t even care if it had sim connectivity, this is weird. Any ideas? Thanks

Jellieman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g watch

Will O2 ever support the 4g version of the samsung watch? And does o2 support any other watch on 4g?

gj100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 deals

What are O2 like for matching deals/existing customer deals? I am switching my wife's contract from Three and would ideally put her on O2. She wants the Galaxy S10e but found it cheaper on other sites.

Meady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Status Alerts

Just had a multi-day O2 equipment upgrade in the cell that covers my home and workplace, resulting in temporary degradation of signal level (non-existent to 2 bars). No complaints here, these things need to be done.... However, thanks to https://stat...

mynetworkbeta.jpg