Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motorola razr case

Anyone know where I can purchase a case for the latest razr 5g phone which came out last week. Apparently the 2019 version doesn't fit. Thanks gill

Gill14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 6 stainless steel

Hi just a quick question.Anybody ordered the stainless steel edition, have you received your order? How long did it take? Knowing there’s upto a 6 week delay just wondering if received quicker.Cheers for your time.

Cragzh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swindon SN25 area

Anyone have any idea what has been going on in SN25 Swindon area since 23 September 2020? There was work on a mast at SN26 8DZ that should have started on 22 September (text notification 18 September). However, I have been unable to make and receive ...

Chrish563 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you Miryam!

I am a new o2 customer thanks to this woman. She works in the Stirling store. I HATE phone shopping but Miryam made it so simple and easy. She was very helpful, relaxed and generally just a lovely person. I have so far been very impressed with all se...

GG26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Text message re direct debit

Just had a phishing text from 447946222049 claiming to be O2 and wanting my bank details The website given was [link removed] Searched on this and discovered it is a phishing site! Don't get caught out folks Anne

Miss_Lunn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02UK TEXT SCAM?

NEW SCAM. Text from 02 asking you to score service in your area. DO NOT REPLY IT WILL COST YOU MONEY. It's NOT 02

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Network to rely on

I moved over a year ago, I really like PAYG! I still think the £10 a month PAYG deal is awesome! I told my uncle about it who sadly just signed new 18 month contract with a different network! He does get Network Branded handset but pays more and gets...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Persistent network issues for past 15 months

Hi Forum, Bit of a frustration thread/get off my chest. However, I have been an o2 customer since 2010/11, so more or less 10 years. I've never really had any issues with them and previously found them helpful when it comes to issues. However, I move...

Rossc92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Play battery drain

So anyone else noticed Google Play app using a large amount of battery even when you havent updated/installed any apps? Appears the latest Store update caused a battery drain issue with many on Reddit complaining about it. Google are apparently aware...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos