Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prior customer broadband discounts

Hi there,I am moving soon and would like to take advantage of O2s broadband discounts for members.I currently have a SIM only plan on another network, and thinking of moving to Simplicity. A few questionsa) Does a pay monthly Simplicity package make ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I live in the US and need a UK sim card...

I live in the US and have friends in the UK...My problem...I just don't know which sim card to get so I can have a UK number so we can call and text one another. I have an unlocked phone already...They have 02 and I didn't know if I could get the o2 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joggler Support

Having purchased my Joggler yesterday and hitting the messages app not working problem that it seems loads of new owners are seeing I decided to email support for help. The reply was less than helpful suggesting I go to the shop sales page to go thro...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

multiple accounts on o2

Hi all..I've been an o2 customer for years, the past year or so I keep having multiple accounts linked to my o2 account with different user names etc and I haven't made them, I deleted a load a couple of months ago and thought I was finally back to j...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joggler : Not impressed

Purchased a Joggler at 10:00am this morning, switched on and registered ~ 11:00am, updated 4 times, message icon showing, however does not work when tapped. manual says on page 13 Messages : coming soon how old is this thing ? quite happy to wait for...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block it service

Last year o2.ie ( the republic of Ireland ) launched a service called 'block-it' for stopping unwanted texts, emails and phone calls, a free service to curb nuisance calls but also bullying. Why isn't o2 uk offering this service?Sorry if this has bee...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluebook problem

Hi,I'm having a problem with my Bluebook account online. I am trying to back up my contacts and old messages, and have asked the system to send the settings to my phone so that I can synchronise it with Bluebook. Each time I try this though, I get an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update arrived but...

Hi all,My update arrived and I have to say that generally I am pleased with it. One thing that bugs me a bit is that it appears that now that the 'next page' and 'previous page' arrows have been introduced, my photos that I use as the screen saver no...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos