Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4

Now that apple have announced prices fort the phone I feel we as 02 customers are being treated very badly I have had iPhone since the original launch on o2 but now seriously thinking of just purchasing and going elsewhere so much for custome loyalty

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No White iPhone available at launch

http://www.macrumors.com/2010/06/14/ata ... -in-black/just seen this, hope it's not true for uk, but it's lookin like a global issue. I was hoping to get the White version. But I'm not waiting looks like I'll have to stick with black. Anyone else sli...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS on the new iPhone 4 tarrifs.

sorry if this is obvious but looking at the new tariffs i can see you get 300min and 500 txts, but MMS cost 20p.Am i right in thinking that MMs will still count as 4 txts like on a normal contract and you wont have ot pay 20p each time you send one u...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vodafone Prices, Data Allowances - iPhone 4

Well it seems Vodafone are offering 1024mb of 3G data as standard across all of their tariffs, double that of the cheaper O2 tariffs so I guess it's goodbye to O2 from me but not until all the networks have published what they are offering.See Here h...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

is block it a fake?

I am trying to block a number from my phone, i do not want to change my number and have searched the formums for how to block a number, all the replies alternate between it cant be done, it can be done, it cant be done, it can be done etc, so not rea...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading to iPhone 4

OK, this has probably been discussed at length already, so don't slate me for not being able to find it:I'm currently on the 3G with the unlimited data contract. What's to stop me paying for a PAYG iPhone 4, and then just transferring my existing num...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying Iphone 4 contract/ How many per person?

Hi all,if i go to o2 on the launch day with a friend who is 18, is it possible for him to buy himself an iphone 4, in his name, with his card, and then use his name for another iphone 4, but using my card details to pay for the second one (i will be ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

can some one convert for me please

can some one convert this into normal terms for me please 2,950,389kb into gb and how much iv used over the month!!i think im in the 3% bracket of people that use more than 500 mb so this new iphone 4 tarif where its limited to 500mb per month is goi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another iPhone 4 thread (sorry!)

Hi guys, I'm tempted (although not completely convinced) to get the new iPhone. I'd be buying it on PAYG, and sticking my existing SIM card in it (well, cutting it down or getting a Micro SIM for the same number anyway)... I'm currently on a £40/mont...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos