Did you mean: 

Z Fold 4 512GB offer unavailable to me

Rog22
Level 3: Thinker
  • 25 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sorry, not sure if in right category.

So I seen the Z fold 4 512GB on special offer reduced price (Cheaper than the 256GB) so obviously the preferred choice.

However... No store currently stocks the 512GB model anymore I'm told and stores cannot order them in with a deposit like they have been able to in the past with other phones.

So that means that if you wanted the 512GB model, You'd have to take out a new handset online, an additional line.. No Thanks.

So as I am already with o2 and on switch up, I switched up to the Z fold 4 256GB model as I really wanted the phone but am left paying more than I would if it was the 512GB model and no one at o2 can seem to help.

I just don't understand why they can't just order the 512GB stock in store for people who pay a deposit? like they have in the past for other phones?

Just frustrating obviously.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36133 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Links to that phone, available on O2 at this site, @Rog22 - won't be a Refresh contract if you choose from a reseller. https://www.smartphonechecker.co.uk/phones/samsung/galaxy-z-fold4-5g-deals/512gb

Message 2 of 3

Rog22
Level 3: Thinker
  • 25 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the reply.

I was looking to get it on switchup but can only do that in store. I just don't know why they can't order the handset in for someone though with a deposit.

Message 3 of 3