Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch UP

Hi everyone, i have a few questions about O2 switch up, how does exactly work?Will i get a new phone once i get into the shop and return mine? Or do i have to wait for a few days? Am i required to leave my phone in the shop first and will i get my ne...

SHVDY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call centre

I just spent over 30 minutes trying to make a simple payment, before being cut off. In total I was passed to 5 different agents. I was asked security questions constantly. I then called back and was on hold fir 15 minutes before giving up. Your servi...

Fin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No connection for 13 days

I have been trying to get my phone unblocked for 13 days now. Each time I have contacted you via an o2 shop I have been told it will be done in 24 hours. This on 5 separate occasions and despite 100% assurances, nothing. You are a disgrace. If you wa...

Gordon3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is Ofcom doing nothing to address poor service for customers, whilst obscene profits roll in?

Check out Trustpilot ratings for mobile phone service providers and the shocking truth that millions of customers, with nowhere else to go, are spending hundreds of pounds each year to a low cost base sector, which Ofcom condones by its startling pos...

VickyVega by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

DPD lost phone

Upgraded on 24th May still waiting, was told can’t send out another phone until resolved 6 days.constantly chasing as no update and now been advised they don’t know when it will be resolved so paying on new tariff but no new phone.surely this should ...

Cathyh59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cardiff CF11 Mast failing (failed)

Well it's finally happened o2, one of the masts in CF11 area of Cardiff has finally failed. I've been reporting data problems on and off for 2 years. Well today, I tried to register another fault and the website had blacklisted my postcode!. They eve...

Mr_J by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSim ordered. Physcial Sim shut eSim not shipped

Ordered eSim and now double frustrated. A few days ago I ordered an eSim for my new iPhone 14 Pro. The customer service rep assured me my physical Sim would not be turned off until I registered my eSim. Of course, like others I see here my physical e...

LeonardR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wonderful customer service

Hi, Just wanted to give a special thank you to Joanne from the Customer Service team. Joanne was incredibly friendly and she made the whole process so easy!

Apple 8 Watch - No Cellular Data avaliable

Myself and my partner purchased new Apple Watch 8’s on Monday. My partner also purchased a new iPhone 14 pro and I a SIM only contact as my phone is fairly new. Our watches and phones were set up in store for us. However we have noticed our watches s...

O2 Signal in Bristol City Centre

I've been with O2 for about 2 years now, and 9 months ago I moved jobs and so I spend a lot of my time in Bristol City Centre. I have always had issues with data connectivity in the centre. 4G/5G my phone will have full signal, but no actual data con...

LewisB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos