cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When unhappy with o2 complaints review

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone any ideas of who else to complain to other than the financial ombudsman when unhappy with o2 complaint dept. Honestly feel as though they are using my mental and physical health against me! Angry doesn't come close 😡
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
All details of how to approach a complaint and escalate it are on this link https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
An email to the CEO of O2 also helps - You can find his email address on Google but we are not allowed to give it to you on here, sorry.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 9

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, you can complain to us heart 

The O2 community is a group of customers like you but the community team sends a weekly report of all things posted here on the community. So if you have any suggestion of how O2 can improve, please share it here in the community at any time  Handshake

Of course, we will send you a Private Message immediately to get more info just in case there's something we can do to help out. thumbsup 

We hope to see you around Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there shells1982, sorry I can't help you, but I can certainly empathise with you!!! I've had a problem with 02, that's been going on since May, and it's just been a complete shambles trying to get it sorted!!! And at one point I thought I was gonna explode I was that angry 😡 02 customer service was shocking and treated me like I was stupid. I even tried to email them my complaints, but even that wouldn't work. Kept coming back saying server unable to send!! Must've sent it at least 5 times!! In the end up, I turned it into a letter, and did it the old fashioned way, posted it!!! Awaiting a response now 🙄 Good luck to you
Message 4 of 9

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

We have tried to help @Anonymous but she didn't come back... sob I am sending you a Private Message to know more about your bad experience and see if we can help you Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiya! They have sorted my account for the foreseeable future but it took NUMEROUS emails explaining my situation.  They also stopped replying to me until I lost it and my sister called them while I was ill. They should be ashamed of themselves. I wonder how they would feel if their family were treated like dirt and made out to be liars 😡. Hope u get somewhere soon with them x

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think I may give that a try! Thanks 😀
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
In the end, I had to resort to writing to 02, as the email to them wouldn't go through 🙄 . Just got a letter back today and the complaint review service has said that they are upholding my complaint, whatever that means, apologising for the poor customer service I received and they've upped the tariff to 3gb, which tbh wasn't really the problem!!! And the action they are taking, is that credit has been applied to my account, and all of this will be fed back to the incompetent woman, who told me that she was raising a case!!! All in all, Trevor the escalation manager sorted it, but I'm not sure 🤔 what the letter means🤷‍♀️ If 02's coverage wasn't as good as it is, then next time I upgrade I would be sorely tempted to go with another company!!!
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Pleased its sorted though it did take some time....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9