Did you mean: 

Very Poor Service from 02 complaints department

GrahamFS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Morning everyone

My wife was a victim of fraud 2 months ago, immediately reported it to 02 and nothing has happened. The fraudsters "bought" a couple of expensive phones using her account details and although they did not get the phones delivered, it is getting charged against my wife's account and O2 have taken money from her bank against a phone that has never existed. They have stopped her data and threatening the complete cancellation of the phone. Despite numerous phone calls and the registering of a complaint, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED! She has been promised phone calls back from the fraud team, managers, none have materialised.

Any advice on a way forward would be appreciated 

Thank you in anticipation

Best Wishes 

Graham 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

bashthedog
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have lost faith in 02, been trying since 28 September to get a problem resolved, look at Trustpilot reviews, used to be  a good company, it feels like the merger with Virgin has been 'challenging' Sorry to hear of your wife's problem, suggest you get legal with them.

Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6839 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1529 Solutions

Only suggest you go through the official complaints procedure first. This needs to be done before you call in the Ombudsman 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

Davi_3
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

GrahamFS,

Sounds very familiar for myself this has been going on for 9 months now and sooo many phone calls no contact by email mostly contact over the phone there is a reason for this I believe.   Today I was told by agent they have no record of my calls?  You need to record dates of contact, names and times.   There must be a lot of these scams going on, how do they have names, contact detail, information about O2 accounts?

Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6588 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Davi_3 

If that post is intended for the attention of @GrahamFS, you need to tag him in !  

Message 5 of 5