cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority!! Yea right

Anonymous
Not applicable

This morning I logged onto priority at about 8.00am to get ready to get my two daughters 1D tickets for Saturday the 26th Sept.  Dont get me wrong I know that these tickets will go quick but exactly 8.30am I managed to access the lovely virtual waiting room.. ( Dead on 8.30am i pressed the button ).  Then at 9.00am the site changed to 'shop open' and there I waited... and waited and waited.  Then at just gone 9.30am I was informed that it was now my turn, only to find on the next screen all the tickets had sold out...Joy!!!!

What baffles me is that, low and behold, checking out on ebay, boom... 1D tickets on there for £130 + each.  This company is based in Luxembourg and they manages to get tickets for a UK gig, good work there o2.... There must be some way that o2 can see this and that tickets should go to people that actual want the tickets rather than touts!!!

I have to say through all the publicity that o2 push at priority, the times I have used it, it has been a nightmare, with error messages popping up and then inactivity for ages and then to find out that people can get priority tickets just to sell online for ridiculous prices!!

Merry Christmas o2

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

tracdoor
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

What exactly are you complaining about? Clearly the tickets will sell out fast - that's not O2s fault. They get allocated a set number of tickets and you missed out. And why would they police ticket touting for an event that they're not responsible for?

Priority is a free service, you're not entitled to anything...

Message 11 of 12

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Well actually he's entitled to "priority" ticket purchasing as an O2 customer.
His complaint is valid as it seems the "priority" tickets(those tickets for o2 customers) have been purchased by a 3rd party business for the sole purpose of reselling.
This is against the terms of priority tickets and if verified, those tickets could well be voided.
Which part of his experience trying to follow the rules to get tickets are you not understanding?
Message 12 of 12