cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority!! Yea right

Anonymous
Not applicable

This morning I logged onto priority at about 8.00am to get ready to get my two daughters 1D tickets for Saturday the 26th Sept.  Dont get me wrong I know that these tickets will go quick but exactly 8.30am I managed to access the lovely virtual waiting room.. ( Dead on 8.30am i pressed the button ).  Then at 9.00am the site changed to 'shop open' and there I waited... and waited and waited.  Then at just gone 9.30am I was informed that it was now my turn, only to find on the next screen all the tickets had sold out...Joy!!!!

What baffles me is that, low and behold, checking out on ebay, boom... 1D tickets on there for £130 + each.  This company is based in Luxembourg and they manages to get tickets for a UK gig, good work there o2.... There must be some way that o2 can see this and that tickets should go to people that actual want the tickets rather than touts!!!

I have to say through all the publicity that o2 push at priority, the times I have used it, it has been a nightmare, with error messages popping up and then inactivity for ages and then to find out that people can get priority tickets just to sell online for ridiculous prices!!

Merry Christmas o2

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

When is priority a priority and what does it really mean to the likes of me and you? Confused?....aren't we all!

Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby , shouldn't O2 be preventing these tickets going to touts etc, or is it too hard to Police?

Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to get fleetwood mac for my wife and dispite the Iphone app saying ticketas were available, could it sell me any? no

just refered me to ticket master to pay full price! and even then could not find tickets!!!

Message 4 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

I'll feed this back to the team and see if I can find any info to share, I will do so.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TobyI have screen shots if you would like them...

Message 6 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
That would be great junsneale, feel free to send me a message via the link in my signature slight_smile

Thanks!
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123817 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7490 Solutions

No doubt there will be some sort of excuse like...well it is Christmas and these things are selling out fast. At the moment it seems unfit  for purpose

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 9 of 12

MI5
  • 145866 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28021 Solutions
It gets earlier every year !!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 10 of 12