cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are the worst EVER! Ordering Moto 360

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, 3 days ago I tried to pre-order the Moto 360. I tried online and got this error;

Oops, your order hasn’t been submitted.

We’re sorry but something went wrong when we tried submitting your order and it hasn’t been completed. Please try again later.

I tried later. I tried lots of times. I tried different PC's. Different browers. Tied from my phone brower. Fail after Fail. I tried different credit cards.

I tried calling the sales line, to let them try. Failed.

Each time you try over the phone, you need to give them a different email address. I have given them 9 emails in failed attempts.

The Moto 360 costs £199. When I called my credit card companies to see if there is any issues they said no. Both card are fine. One Visa one Mastercard, no blocks, no issues. They also said, that they could see THREE authorised O2 transactions on each card. So O2 have stolen £1200 of my credit balance and not even given me an order!

I have spoken to O2 via phone and chat. Told them what has happened and they do nothing. They say unless they see and order they can't do anything. Apparently, and this is a joke to me, you give them your card details, they can make a charge on your credit card, a valid one and get an authorisation code from the bank that the transaction was good. But then, if their system fails and there is no order, they dont even keep a record of this charge on your account. They have absolutely no idea about it and have no person in the O2 than can investigate anything to do with card charges. So they can happily rack up £1200 of transaction on your cards and have no record of even doing this, none!!! unbeleivable. Sounds like fraud to me. How can they not keep a record of charges they raise aginst a customer??? They say they have no order and that is why? That has nothing to do with it! if they make a charge on a customers card they should be keeping a record of this, regardless of wether they f**k the order part up or not, they should still be able to know they charged a card.

So, 3 days of trying, by numerous methods. I still have no order. I have £1200 of transactions on my cards. O2 have not even got any visability of the transactions, even though they placed the transactions on my 2 banks using card details I provided O2.

I wanted to pre-order this to get it early. Impossible with O2. They are clueless.

They are the worst, most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with.

Message 1 of 239
238 REPLIES 238

Anonymous
Not applicable

my bank says they can see no record of a payment, nor do i have any issues...

you shouldnt have cancelled!!! I'd have had it!! tongue

order me another!! slight_smile since i can't ! lol please!!

Message 141 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI the problem appears to be with credit cards only.  Both myself and my father-in-law (although he's since cancelled) paid with no problems using debit cards.

Three weeks this Friday it'll be for me.  Crossing fingers it comes in to 'actual' stock, not this 'phantom' stock the advisors talk about next week and you never know, I might actually stand a chance of receiving it this side of Christmas...

Never again though, will I order from this shoddy, poorly operated excuse for an online retailer.

NEVER again.

Message 142 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't hold your breath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/moto360/comments/2jzg01/o2_uk_moto_360_new_update_delay_new_colour/

Only mentions silver.  I ordered black nearly 3 weeks ago.

Message 144 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone from O2 or with reliable contacts confirm the stock situation with Silver version.

Do or have O2 every had Silver in stock. Are they really getting them immediately to fulful order they have taken?

If you think O2 are bad try contacting Moto direct. They have no idea who has them in stock, who is due to get them, who they have sent them to, when they will get them, when they will be in their shop. They really do know nothing. Incredible how crap they are, and it's their f*ing profuct!!!

Message 145 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh ok, all the fuss over at Reddit is about silver at the moment so I was assuming you were the same. This is all frustrating the hell out of me!
Message 146 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Can someone from O2 or with reliable contacts confirm the stock situation with Silver version.

Do or have O2 every had Silver in stock. Are they really getting them immediately to fulful order they have taken?

If you think O2 are bad try contacting Moto direct. They have no idea who has them in stock, who is due to get them, who they have sent them to, when they will get them, when they will be in their shop. They really do know nothing. Incredible how crap they are, and it's their f*ing profuct!!!

To be fair, I wouldn't expect Motorola to be able to comment accurately on stock shipments.  They most likely use a third party distributor which deals with shipments to retailers.

Message 147 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a silver Moto 360 last night from the O2 site and was told it would come today. Just been on to them via chat and they say delivery is now 3 to 5 days.

After reading all the comments on Reddit and other sites I think I need to cancel my order. Anyone know how I can do that, online or a phone number perhaps?

Message 148 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ring them on 202 or use live chat.

Contact us tab at the bottom of the forum hold all the contact avenues to O2.

Message 149 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response.

Unfortunately i'm not an O2 customer so 202 doesn't work and live chat already told me I can't cancel with them. Apparently I have to wait until the order has been processed, which is really confusing since they told me it's in despatch and ready to come out. It's clearly not.

The Pay monthly team (0344 8090202) and Pay as you Go team numbers (0344 8090222) don't work on my phone, they say they are "not recognised".

Any help appreciated!

Message 150 of 239